All attendees are encouraged to wear a mask on the GCC campus.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS, AUXILIARY AIDS, OR SERVICES SHOULD CONTACT 735-5597.
GUAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Monthly Meeting – Friday, August 12, 2022, 12:00 p.m.
Rm. 112, Learning Resource Center (Library), Building 4000
I. CALL TO ORDER
1. Roll Call
2. Recital of Mission Statement
Guam Community College is a leader in career and technical workforce development,
providing the highest quality, student-centered education and job training for Micronesia.
1. Monthly Meeting of July 8, 2022
IV. PUBLIC DISCUSSION - No Requests
1. President’s Report:
• Financial Status of the College
• Capital Improvement Projects (CIP)
2. Monthly Activities Reports:
• Student Trustee
• Faculty Advisory Member
• Support Staff Advisory Member
• Board of Trustees Community Outreach Report
1. Construction Projects Updates
● Forensic Lab
● Building 300
● Wellness Center
● Building B
● Workforce Development Center
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Chairman’s Travel (2022 APAFS)
- President’s Travel Request (Fall 2022)
VIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Personnel Matters
2. Labor Management Relations
3. Legal Matters