Guam Custom and Quarantine Agency has filed an application with the USDA Rural Development for financial assistance to renovate the Drug Detection Dog Unit kennels and purchase vehicles. A public meeting for comments will be held at 9 AM on May 24, 2021. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the proposed project and provide the public an opportunity to comment on the project.
Note: the Government of Guam will not be responsible for unauthorized purchases or services. The meeting will be available to the public via the zoom application. Please contact Leah Rassier at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: Amounts due this Purchase Order may be off set for monies due the Government of Guam inclusive of but no limited to taxes, fees, and returned checks, plus for other damages, penalties and attorney's fees, after failure to pay accordingly to be coordinated between the agency and vendor. All late deliveries and acceptance our subjects to liquidated damages clause in section E101(9) (a) of the GAR.
THIS ORDER SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Acknowledgment copy of this order must be signed and returned advising approximate or definite shipping date.
2. No variation in any of the terms, conditions, deliveries, prices, quantity, quality, or specification on this order, irrespective of the wording of the seller's acceptance will be effective without buyer's written consent.
3. Packing list must accompany each shipment showing our order number, description and part/serial number for each item.
4. Shipments must be identified as "PARTIAL" or "COMPLETE".
5. Material is subject to buyer's inspection and approval within a reasonable time after delivery. If specifications are not met, material shall be returned at seller's expense.
6. In connection with any prompt payment discount offered, time will be computed from date of delivery and acceptance at destination or from the date the correct invoice or voucher is received in the office specified by the Government of Guam, if the latter is later than the date of delivery and acceptance. Payment is deemed to be made for the purpose of earning discount on the date mailing the check
7. Over shipments, unless specifically authorized will not be accepted.
8. In connection with bid awards and contracts, this purchase order shall be governed by the Special Provisions and Bid General Terms and Conditions as specified.