in Room 112, Learning Resource Center (GCC Library), Building 4000.
All attendees are encouraged to wear a mask on the GCC campus.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS, AUXILIARY AIDS, OR SERVICES SHOULD CONTACT (671)735-5641 Ext. 5594/5597.
GUAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Monthly Meeting – Thursday, July 20, 2023, 12:00 p.m.
Rm. 112, Learning Resource Center (Library), Building 4000
I. CALL TO ORDER
1. Swearing In and Administration of the Oath of Office for the newly appointed GCC
Board of Trustees Member, Yolanda M. Padrones.
2. Roll Call
3. Recital of Mission Statement
Guam Community College is a leader in career and technical workforce development,
providing the highest quality, student-centered education and job training for Micronesia.
1. Monthly Meeting of May 11, 2023
IV. PUBLIC DISCUSSION
1. President’s Report:
• Financial Status of the College
• Capital Improvement Projects (CIP)
2. Monthly Activities Reports:
• Faculty Advisory Member
• Support Staff Advisory Member
• Board of Trustees Community Outreach Report
1. Construction Projects Updates
· Forensic Lab
· Building 300
· Wellness Center
· Building B
· Workforce Development Center
· Student Center Concrete Canopy
· Culinary Arts & Baking Center
2. Accreditation Updates
VII. NEW BUSINESS
1. BOT Policy 208 (update)
2. Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP)
3. ACCT BOT Travel
4. President’s Travel Request (August-September 2023)
VIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Personnel Matters
2. Labor Management Relations
3. Legal Matters