PUBLIC NOTICE OF A SCHEDULED REGULAR BOARD MEETING OF THE BOARD OF
DIRECTORS OF THE GUAM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (GEDA)
OCTOBER 14, 2021
§1. Regular Meeting: GEDA, a public corporation, shall hold a public meeting of its Board of Directors on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at the hour of 1:30 p.m. at Suite 511, Fifth Floor, Guam International Trade Center Building, 590 South Marine Corps Drive, Tamuning, Guam.
§2. Purpose of Meeting: The meeting is a regular directors meeting.
§3. Compliance with ADA: People with disabilities are hereby advised, pursuant to Title 2 of The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), that anyone requiring special accommodations, auxiliary aids, or services should submit a request therefore to the GEDA’s coordinator, Jennifer Calvo-Guzman, at the Guam International Trade Center Building, Ste. 511, 590 South Marine Corps. Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96913, contact number (671) 647-4332.
§4. Nature of Meeting: Such meeting of the Board of Directors of GEDA shall be open and public, and any member of the public shall be permitted to attend it, and shall not be required to register his or her name or give any other information, complete a questionnaire, or otherwise fulfill any condition precedent to his or her attendance; provided, that even though a person is admitted to a GEDA meeting he or she shall not because of his or her mere presence be accorded an opportunity to participate in this meeting, and GEDA retains the right to reserve areas of the meeting room for the public and to exclude the public from any area necessary for the ordinary conduct of its business. The Agenda is attached.
§5. Public Viewing: Members of the public may attend via Zoom upon request to Jennifer Calvo-Guzman at (671) 647-4332 or via email at email@example.com by Wednesday, October 20, 2021. The meeting will be streamed live on GEDA's YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSSdNhQyaoLOAWj4yKtUmWA .
§6. Social Distancing Measures: Members of the public may attend in person. GEDA will ensure that all attendees comply with 6 ft distancing measures. Additionally, attendees must utilize a face mask while on the premises. Attendees exhibiting flu-like symptoms are highly discouraged from attending.
Chief Executive Officer / Administrator
III. Roll Call
IV. Approval of Agenda
V. Approval of Minutes: September 2021 Board Meeting | September 16, 2021
VI. Chairman’s Remarks
VII. CEO/Administrator’s Remarks
VIII. Committee & Standing Reports
d. Qualifying Certificate Report
e. Communications Report
f. Grants Report
IX. Old Business
b. Guam Small Business Pandemic Assistance Grant Program 2021 Update
July 2021 Meeting
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of June BODM Minutes
- Ordot-Chalan Pago Interim Financing - Approval to commence negotiations and award to the proposer, Bank of Guam
August 2021 Meeting
- Approval of July BODM Minutes
- RFP 21-006 Ordot-Chalan Pago (OCP) Financing Terms - Approval to set aside $3 million as a security for the OCP project
- Loan Approval – Island Family Pharmacy
- RFP 21-008 Underwriter Services for Guam Waterworks Authority – Opening and Acceptance of Proposals and Approval of Evaluation Team
- RFP 21-009 Underwriter Services for Guam Power Authority – Opening and Acceptance of Proposals and Approval of Evaluation Team
September 2021 Meeting
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of August 19, 2021 & August 31, 2021 (Reconvened) BODM Minutes
- RFP 21-008 Underwriter Services for Guam Waterworks Authority – Approval of Underwriters
- RFP 21-009 Underwriter Services for Guam Power Authority – Approval of Underwriters
- Approval of GEDA’s FY 2022 Budget