I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: None.
III. NEW BUSINESS:
(1) Motion Hearing: Management’s Motion to Dismiss; Darlene Stremmelaar vs. Department of Education; CSC Case No.: 21-GRE02
(2) Post Audit Staff Assessment & Signing: Order After Hearing; Bienvenido Marquez vs. Department of Education; CSC Case No.: 21-PA09
IV. OLD BUSINESS:
(1) Hearing on ALJ Findings & Recommendation and Amended Findings and Recommendations; Karen Madlutk vs. Department of Public Works; CSC Case No.: 19-AA03T
(2) Hearing on ALJ Findings & Recommendations and Amended;Findings and Recommendations; Stephen Charfauros vs. Guam Fire Department; CSC Case No.: 19-GRE10
(3) Staff Assessment Hearing (continuation); Civil Service Commission vs. Department of Education; CSC Case No.: 21-PA08 [Jenesis Vita]
V. GENERAL BUSINESS:
1. Bills and Laws affecting CSC: None.
2. Litigation: By Administrative Counsel: None.
3. Administrative Matters: (A) American Rescue Plan Act (APA) Spending Plan