June 30, 2021, 11:05 a.m. (ChST)
Governor Lou Leon Guerrero Signs Executive Order No. 2021-15
Today, Governor Lou Leon Guerrero signed Executive Order No. 2021-15, relative to extending the public health emergency declaration, amending restrictions for incoming travelers and quarantine facilities, and other conditions during Pandemic Condition of Readiness 3 (PCOR 3), and order such that:
- The public health emergency shall be extended for an additional thirty (30) days and is now set to expire on Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Guam continues to be in Pandemic Condition of Readiness 3 (PCOR 3)
- As set forth in Executive Order No. 2021-13, the locally established moratorium on evictions and foreclosures implemented in Executive Order Nos. 2020-07 and 2020-14 and allowed to continue under Executive Order No. 2021-04 is lifted as of July 1, 2021. Actions instituted may be subject to federal limitations and restrictions, including the order entitled, “Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19” issued by the United States Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Disease Control and effective from July 1, to July 31, 2021 (“CDC Order”). Tenants wishing to avail of the protections offered under the CDC Order should visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
- Pursuant to applicable law and the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS) Guidance, all incoming travelers shall be subject to quarantine at a government facility.
- Exemptions for vaccinated travelers provided in Executive Order No. 2021-13 continue to be in effect, subject to applicable DPHSS Guidance
EFFECTIVE AT 12:01AM ON JULY 4, 2021:
- All passengers arriving in Guam with a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival in Guam, are exempt from quarantine, subject to applicable DPHSS Guidance.
- All passengers arriving in Guam with a negative antigen test taken within 72 hours of arrival in Guam, shall be subject to home quarantine and monitoring as provided in applicable DPHSS Guidance.
- Travelers who do not qualify for an exemption from quarantine or for home quarantine as provided herein or in applicable DPHSS Guidance shall be quarantined at a government facility as provided in applicable DPHSS Guidance.
To view Executive Order No. 2021-15 in its entirety, click HERE.
For the latest information on COVID-19, visit dphss.guam.gov or guamrecovery.com. For inquiries on COVID-19, contact 311 through a local number, or call the Joint Information Center at (671) 478-0208/09/10.